Donor Advised Funds
We Make Giving Easy
Some donors prefer to use Texas Women’s Foundation (formerly Dallas Women’s Foundation) as their “charitable checkbook.” Creating a Donor Advised Fund allows you to earn immediate tax benefits, then use the Fund to support causes you care about most.
Drawing on our 33-year history of working to improve the lives of women, girls and families through economic security and leadership opportunities, we help donors define and realize their own unique philanthropic visions. We also suggest funding recommendations tailored to each donor’s personal interests.
We offer donors our expertise in managing over 40 other funds and more that $35 million in assets. In addition, we provide a trusted knowledge resource through our statewide research and advocacy work, as well as our streamlined model for investment in cost-effective, efficient and impactful grantmaking.
Benefits of Opening Your Fund with Texas Women’s Foundation
- Simple, cost-effective and flexible: You give to causes you care about. We manage your investment and records easing your administrative burdens and costs.
- Fewer taxes: You get immediate tax benefits, even if you wait to make grants from the fund.
- Online access and convenience: You can manage all your giving in one place, making it easier to support the causes close to your heart.
- Personalized service: Our team of knowledgeable and experienced grantmakers can also help you define your philanthropic goals, connect you with impactful nonprofits that align with your charitable interests, and perform due diligence for you.
- Option of anonymity: You have the option to grant anonymously to protect your privacy.