Join Us for a Series of Philanthropy Education Workshops
We created the Women Give series to empower women to be engaged philanthropists and advocates for equity – learning how to align their values with their giving, from their first gifts to building a lifetime legacy of giving.
The philanthropy education workshops and retreats are for individuals interested in:
- Learning about and addressing the unique issues impacting women and girls.
- Supporting innovative initiatives to improve the lives of women, girls and families.
- Philanthropic strategies for creating systemic change to advance women and girls, to build better communities for all.
Our research-based programming provides tips and insights on best practices and changing trends in philanthropy. These learnings help participants identify and target areas of personal interest, and align their philanthropic giving with their priorities.
- Workshops facilitated by knowledgeable, experienced experts, help individuals refine their philanthropic impact by aligning their values with their giving, and implementing strategies to achieve their goals.
- Retreats facilitated by national leaders in philanthropy are designed to explore emerging issues and trends, and embolden participants’ personal philanthropy to accelerate the advancement of transformational change for women and girls.
At Texas Women’s Foundation, we believe the most meaningful way to stimulate positive change and move the needle on women’s issues is for women to work together to create a lasting impact. Our Women Give series is another step toward making that vision a reality. Join us for the next event!
To Be Announced – Please Check Back